Wednesday, February 29, 2012

At the end of Love month!

Here's a recap of what has been for the month of February!
Gettin' ready for some ballet class! She loves her ballet/tap dancing and she never want to miss her class. Other times, when I don't feel like going, she will bug me like hell.
WK11

My one year old topiary, you can tell I made it myself, can you? It's a mish-mash of whatver and haven't gotten around to fix it, or be done with it! ^_^
WK12

An apple pie a day keeps my hunger bouts away!
WK13

T'was a beautiful weather that day! After coming home from a quick grocery, I noticed that the tree beside our unit is filled with pretty cherry-like bat fruits, I thought it was beautiful sight so I took a photo of it! But I was told that it's poisonous!
WK17

Our hurricane candle vase creates perfect ambiance to our dull dining area...
WK14

I won this InPink fashion jewelry giveaway from one of my fave blogger MyFashionJuice. She's always generous with her giveaways, so go check her out.
WK16


MONTH OF FEBRUARY IN PHOTOS!
FEBRUARY in photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

God bless you for dropping by and dropping a line or two!