Tuesday, July 3, 2012

critter friends...

A beautiful Cardinal came for a visit one hot summer day...t'was a great timing then, as I was looking out the porch staring at nothing....there this little creature came by!
DSC_1596

and then on some days, another creature was busy munching on his snack in one of our neighbor's porch rail.
1

Yup, that's all I do lately, watch and wait for beautiful critters passing by...
DSC_1590

Linking with:


Camera Critters


"The very thing the enemy uses to try to destroy you, God can turn around and use to bless you."

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the squirrel! AND the new blog layout! woo get it girl!
    p.s. I invite you to join "The beauty series" on my blog starting on August 15th. Nine posts long, it will feature guest posts, many pictures, and a giveaway.
    Have a great day!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete

God bless you for dropping by and dropping a line or two!